This is my first time being nominated for having me part of the Versatile Blogger Award by my friend Jonin’s Blog, AmazonWarrior. Honestly, I wasn’t expecting this award because I’ve been inconsistent in my blog post recently due to school works and duties. Thank you for this recognition! It means a lot to me.
Rules of Blogger Recognition Award:
- Tell those bloggers you nominated them via comment!
- Nominate a maximum of 15 bloggers
- Give two small pieces of advice for other bloggers
- Tell everyone a short bit on why you started your website
- Write a post about this award
- Thank the awesome nominator and give a like to their blog(s)
How did I start blogging
I remembered I started blogging when I was still 17 years old but I was only using Tumblr. I was blogging about my travel stories during our stay at Hong Kong and South Korea. But then I stopped for about 2 years because I was being inconsistent. And then started back again with a domain and a brand.
My two pieces of advice for the other bloggers.
Before I start, I have to admit that I’m not that very professional when it comes to blog bits of advice but this could help you start and improve more on your own website as a blogger.
- Remember everything in your website/blog is a virtual version of you. Through my experience in the world of blogging, anyone on the internet can see your post through search engines or the popular SEO. When starting on blogging, you should be ready to get criticized by tons of people who do not like your post. You will engage in so many ways like making social friends, discover new trends and mostly, you can use your blog if you want to start independently and to access more exposure because you can also make money through your own blog.
- Know your best niche for your blog. If you want to make and take your blog very seriously, you must know what type of blog internally that best fit for your niche to gain the attention of readers. The blogging career today is now gaining attention on trends by promoting your own brand and of course, yourself using Facebook Pages, Instagram, Pinterest, etc. Also, for those who don’t have the knowledge or idea about blogging, you can also try researching through Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. And what’s important about a blog is you have the consistency and have it’s most authenticity because of course, plagiarizing other medias/content is always considered a crime.
7 accurate facts about me:
- I am not that typical fashionista in my clothing style. A plain shirt, a denim pants or shorts, and converse shoes could save me from my wardrobe difficulty.
- I have skin problems, so I always consider myself for being very picky when it comes to foods and very meticulous on things but I don’t usually do that often.
- When it comes to music, I like the ballad and pop songs but Korean Pop (K-Pop) is purely my dominant genre.
- I go to have a squeaky tone or rather trembling when I’m seeing Pikachu stuffs. Odd, I know.
- I’m currently self-studying Korean Language through free online classes at YouTube on my longest free time.
- I don’t go out a day without singing any kind of song. I started it as soon as I wake up and ended it when I about to fall asleep.
- Seven is my favorite number ever since I was still a child. I feel it’s my lucky number and I find it very outstanding.
I guess that’s it! I hope I could inspire more bloggers out there. For my nominations, I’d like to nominate everyone to whoever read this post because I’m not always that particular and everyone deserves this award! Thank you for having as a nominee for this award. More posts from me next week!