So, what am I happy about these days and, why? Here’s the list and here it goes:
- Definitely got my own Faber Castell Calligraphy Pen bought at SM Stationery.
- Got me to visit Cebu City during our educational tour last October, I might be going back there in December with my relatives and cousins.
- I didn’t expect I’ll ever have my love hangover on Rico’s Lechon “Fat and Cholesterol free”. Yes and it was the only Lechon I will going to eat and nothing else. Usually, I don’t eat pork Lechon. So, I’d reconsider this as one of my fave main dishes in my entire life.
- Had met new virtual gamer friends via messenger and a game.
- Constantly, I’ve been using my own planned skin-care routine, especially on my face. And I have good results! From dry to smooth skin! Special thanks to mama for forcing me to apply those products, lol.
- One tour agency complimented my work on my photography skills and of course, I am privileged to have that positive commentary.
- Urged to make a solo travel for myself and my friends are also helpful and very supportive. Yay!
- Got my first semester grades and they all passed except for one subject which hasn’t encoded yet, but prays for it, hoped it could also be passed.
So yeah, that’s it for today. Most of all, I always thank the Lord for all the positive things happening to me so far. I’m still seeking for more wonderful and memorable journeys to be part of my life. And, 2016 is going to be ending very soon! That’s all.
Disclosure: This photo is owned by Dustin Lee. Image text content is made by me.