Cheers for another New Year to me and to all of us! I can list my 2016 as one of my favorite years despite having mixed emotions such as glorious and joyous moments, also suffers and slight of disappointments. There were things I am very thankful for what I have done during 2016. I have succeeded some of my goals which are gaining virtual and visual friends, a big shout out to my new Korean fangirl and fanboy friends! I am also blessed with my cherished friends who have been with me throughout the year. I am also pleased and grateful to my mother for her undying support to me and to my non-biological family whom I am staying today especially been always there for me through thick and thin, and to others who are familiar to me, I can’t mention you all, but really. It is truly no words can express how I feel appreciated with you guys!
I’ve come up with a list of wishes and goals rather than making resolutions since I am really sucked doing it like to refrain myself swearing to anywhere and am still repeating it every year. Here’s what I wished this year and some of my goals:
- I am wishing for positive vibes and successful events and travels will happen to me this first three consecutive months this year.
- To get a chance to get work with minor brands, possibly major brands.
- To have more money so I could invest things for blog essentials.
- More trips and to go to undiscovered places.
- I hope I could pass any audition to become a k-pop trainee. I am ambitious, I know.
- To be a more sociable person and try not being a sociopath in my visible life.
- Food is life but of course, I’ll keep myself in my healthiest lifestyle.
- To become one of the Selfie-lords, and a camera-friendly person.
- Learn Korean Conversation without being dependent on mobile app translator.
- Not ditching my biggest dream, no never ever.
What are your wishes and goals this year?